Very rare, unique, and FAST express cruiser available for immediate delivery. Notable options and features include:
- CANADIAN AND US IMPORT DUTY PAID!
- Two owner extremely well maintained vessel
- Mostly freshwater use except for two Florida winters
- Rare 1,622 HP x 2 MTU, surface drive propulsion system (50+ mph!) 1,262 HOURS
- 1,000 hr. MTU service complete, Arneson drives recently serviced. Propspeed and fresh bottom paint recently completed
- Special order factory champagne metallic hull side paint
- Full teak cockpit, side decks and swim platform
- Newer exterior soft goods and full aft enclosure
- Upgraded custom audio/video system
- Yacht Controller with bow and stern thrusters
Describing the Sunseeker Predator 68 an "express" yacht is a little like calling Windsor Castle a country residence-the words fall short of reality. In fact, the Predator is more motoryacht than express, at least when it comes to luxury. Sunseeker has years of experience building superyachts like the 68 Predator, and they set the quality and performance standards for such yachts for many years.
The opulent three-stateroom interior of the 68 Predator is a stunning display of woodwork, posh leather seating, and designer hardware and fabrics. A gourmet galley is to port in the cavernous salon, opposite a massive sofa with seating for eight.
A hydraulic swim platform and tender garage were standard, and the 68's large engine room offers good access to the motors.