The interior features satin-finished cherry wood paneling. The galley countertop is black granite, and all heads have black granite countertops, teak & holly flooring and Grohe fixtures. The carpeting throughout is a beige, low-cut, luxurious pile.
Window treatments are highlighted by Hunter Douglas silhouette blinds in the salon. Headliners are high-quality Majilite vinyl material with a custom cherry wood ceiling design in the salon. Large viewing windows are found on the main deck and stainless steel opening port lights provide natural in the staterooms. Cabinet pulls, door hardware and plumbing fixtures are satin-finished nickel. All stateroom closets are cedar-lined and storage is maximized.
The Salon is spacious, featuring a 10' L-shaped, leather covered sofa, two easy chairs and a hi-lo table with burl wood top. A long set of post side cabinets house the entertainment center with pop-up plasma TV.
Walking forward, the Pilothouse is up three stairs with an L-shaped settee that seats six to port, a centered helm station and a Stidd helm seat. Wing pantograph-style doors on either side provide access to the covered walkaround side decks. A wood stairwell to port leads up to the flybridge. The Galley is aft and to starboard.
Owner and guest quarters are reached via the starboard stairwell in the Pilothouse. The Master Stateroom is located aft with a private head to starboard. The master berth is king size with the headboard aft and hinged air shocks for easy underneath access. A full walk-in closet is to port. The port lights on both sides are framed with stylish Shoji screens. Forward are double doors which open to a foyer. There is a vanity to starboard.
Forward and to port through the companionway is a cozy and inviting Guest Stateroom which houses twin over/under berths and a private head. The VIP Stateroom occupies the bow and features a centerline queen berth with its own private head.
The Engine Room is accessed from the aft deck via a concealed door in the staircase to the Flybridge. Full standup headroom with convenient access throughout. The Engine Room is dressed in white, perforated aluminum with foam / lead sound shielding behind. The twin CAT 3406 800Hp engines are mounted on one-piece polished stainless steel beds. Two 600-gallon fuel tanks run athwartships forward in the Engine Room for superior balance (connected via hoses with ball valves, sight gauges, and distribution manifold).
- ZF 350A transmissions
- Racor dual FG 1000 fuel / water separators (per engine)
- Dual FG500 fuel / water separator (genset)
- Reverso oil change system
- Glendinning electronic controls (3-stations)
- (6) Rule Automatic / manual bilge pumps
- Wesmar hydraulic bow and stern thrusters
- Seawater strainers with ball valves
- Torrid 30-gallon hot water heater
- Holding tanks with Sealand macerator & Y-valves
- Saltwater pump and outlets
- Delta T-engine room demister and ventilation system
- All wiring is color-coded, numbered and neatly secured in wire looms per ABYC guidelines
- Northern Lights 16 kW genset with remote panel
- Northern Lights 12 kW genset with remote panel
- Newmar 4000-watt inverter (doubles as a charger located with the house bank under forward companionway)
- Victron 12-V DC / 30-amp battery charger
- Guest brand battery switches
- Shorepower inlet - 125-V AC, 50-amp 125 / 250 VAC distribution panel with thermal circuit breakers in pilothouse
- Blue Seas multi-meter gauges (monitor 5 load groups)
- Wema tank gauges in pilothouse
- Monitor system with high water alarms
- Cantalupi halogen 24V DC lighting throughout interior
- Aqua Signal navigation lights
- MarineAir and Dometic 16K BTU direct expansion, reverse cycle, 6-units air conditioning with digital controls
- Two Seawater pumps and intakes for redundancy
- Teleflex hydraulic steering with power assist
- Headhunter and Paragon fresh water pumps (dual redundant units with accumulator tank)
- Tecma Silence Plus marine toilets
- Par brand shower and cabin blowers
- Fireboy CG2-1000 fire extinguisher system in engine room
- LiveLine AGM group-31 batteries (house, engines start, gensets & electronics)
- Centura 24VDC / 40-amp battery charger
- Glendinning 50-amp cablemaster shore power
- Reels (port amidships telephone / CATV inlet)
- 12 / 24V DC distribution panel with thermal circuit breakers in pilothouse
- Digital CAT engine gauges
- Holding tank gauges in pilothouse
- Bonding system with transom hull zinc / shafts
- Vimar light switches and covers with Cantalupi dimmers
- Exterior spreader lights in flybridge
- Electrical outlets, interior and exterior with GFI's (where needed)
The hull has shallow propeller pockets and is solid FRP layup. Hull sides, decking and superstructure are all foam-core laminate. Windows are designed for excellent visibility in the Pilothouse and Salon. All are tempered safety glass with tinted sides and are frameless with silicone seams.
The transom door opens to an integral Swim Platform with concealed swim ladder. The main and forward decking is covered with molded pyramid non-skid. The wide walk-around side decks are covered. All deck rails and fittings are top quality polished 316-grade stainless steel. The Foredeck houses dual anchor hatches and an anchor pulpit.
The Flybridge features an L-shaped settee with FRP table aft of two Recro helm chairs. A custom-built, fully equipped Wet Bar occupies the Boat Deck and includes four stainless steel bar stools and a magnificent, cherry wood countertop with gloss finish.
- Aquamet 22 shafting
- Stainless steel one-pair struts with rubber cutlass bearings
- Hynautic trim tabsStidd Admiral series helm chair in pilothouse
- Exalto windshield wipers and washers
- Aritex brand polished stainless steel
- Sliding salon door and aft window frames
- Bomar deck hatch in VIP
- Winslow 8-person liferaft
- Deck fresh water wash downs
- 4-Blade bronze propellers (2)
- PYI dripless shaft
- FRP laminate hardtop with recessed halogen lighting
- Venturi windscreen on flybridge
- Plexiglas material with stainless steel frames
- Aritex brand heavy-duty watertight wing doors (port)
- Pacific Coast watertight door on flybridge
- Delta 80# stainless steel anchor with galvanized HT chain
- Fenders and dock lines
- Transom shower and swim ladder
Jack Sarin is renowned for designing and engineering superior, seaworthy hulls with tons of volume, and aesthetically pleasing lines resistant to trends. The ride on a Symbol is flat, comfortable, and quiet in all points of coastal wave conditions. Moreover, she's easy to handle and to maneuver