Boat show ready describes this stunning salon with near bristol teak and holly sole. To starboard is a large built in "U" shaped sofa with abundant storage underneath and paired with custom hi-low coffee table. A large teak dining table sits forward in the salon seats up to eight with a removable and on-board stowable center leaf insert. To the port are two (2) comfortable reclining chairs separated by a built-in teak entertainment center that houses the Panasonic 50" flat screen TV that lowers into the cabinet when not in use. The primary entertainment sound system was upgraded with Denon Stereo, Subwoofer and Bose surround sound speakers. Forward to port is the expansive upgraded granite topped bar with sink, ice maker, fridge with ice, Sub Zero wine cooler and storage cabinet for glasses and beverages.
- Naid stabilizers
- New Schneider 4KW Inverter and Helm Control Panel
- 2 New Garmin 7217 Networked with XM Weather, Garmin 6KW color HD Radar & 6' open array Garmin
- New Transmitting AIS, Garmin Depth and Garmin HD Blue charts.
- 1 New Garmin 7215 Intentionally not networked and is a standalone system with, separate depth, antenna, and Garmin I-ID Blue charts for utmost redundancy.
- Both Garmin systems speakers are hard wired into Master stateroom for use when anchoring (anchor watch alarm).
- Garmin VHF – New 2019
- FLIR Night Vision Interconnected to both Garmin Systems
- Simrad auto pilot
- Autopilot interface to all 3 GPS networks
- Redundant Furuno Nav Net 3D system
- ICOM 1602
- Yacht controller with duel channel remote operates gears, thrusters, and Windless wirelessly.
- HR-1012 spotlight
- Bennet trim tabs
- Side power bow and stern thrusters 20HP
- Sea Tel SAT phone
- SAT TV Antenna system replaced - 2018
- Wi-Fi Booster/Repeater
- Several additional electrical outlets added throughout cabin, many with built in USB ports for charging mobile devices.
- Tank tender system for all onboard fluids
- Camera system with 4 New Video cameras
- Phone intercom system from/to flybridge, pilothouse, and engine room communications.
- Morse electronic controls
- Stidd helm chair
- Black Galaxy granite
- Three (3) sets of Sub Zero 700BC combo refrigerator/freezers.
- Large Franke sink with Kitchen-Aid disposal
- Grohe faucet and drinking water faucet with dedicated or combinable tankage.
- Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
- Dacor cooktop
- New Frigidaire Galley Oven
- Sharp Carousel convection microwave oven
- Trash compactor
- Upgraded Adjustable Flood Lights added.
- Dining room table leaf with custom leaf storage under lower helm.
The full beam owner's suite is amid ship and is separated from the engine room by insulated bulkheads and the FRP 3400 gallon fuel tank for industry leading sound reduction in the owner's cabin. The king-sized walk around bed is center line and there are large nightstands on each side of the bed with beveled glass mirrors, reading lamps above, electrical outlets, 3 pull out storage drawers and an air conditioning thermostat control to port. His and hers heads are aft of the bedroom and have an adjoining shower, 2 Headhunter toilets along with his and hers upgraded granite counter tops with sinks. Extra features include Shoji shades for privacy, teak hull side planking, a flat screen TV and built in settee to port and a teak desk forward.
Forward is the VIP Stateroom with a queen island berth, two cedar lined hanging lockers, teak storage cabinets port and starboard and large drawer storage beneath the berth. This stateroom is beautifully finished with upgraded teak planking on the hull sides. As well as a 13" flat screen TV. The VIP has its own large en-suite head and separate walk-in shower, upgraded Headhunter toilet, upgraded granite counter tops and rich teak cabinetry. The VIP head is also used as the day head for other guests who can access this head from the companionway.
To starboard is a very functional Guest Stateroom with over under bunks, storage and upgraded teak planking on the hull sides. Note: Most owners will use this space for extra storage when there is no need for 4th stateroom sleeping.
To port is a spacious Guest Stateroom with two side by side (2) twin berths, a 13" flat screen TV with en-suite head and large walk-in shower.
Guest Head toilets upgraded to Headhunter
- Two (2) Twin beds
- Subzero freezer
- Air-Conditioned Engine Room
- Twin CAT C-32 1800HP each with ZF transmissions
- Aquadrive system and soft engine motor mounts
- Two (2) Northern light generators in hush boxes
- Underwater lights
- 900 GPD Sea Recovery water maker
- Brownie Dive compressor
- 210 GPH fuel polisher
- Full inspection & service on both gensets including new water pumps and exhaust elbows
- Upgraded Remote engine room Generator controls
- Main exhaust risers, removed, bench pressure tested, upgraded crush rings added to main pipe couplings. - 2015
- New exhaust heat blankets installed. - 2015
- All Batteries replaced (Engines, Gensets & Thrusters) with Maintenance free Deep Cycle for house & Inverter. - 2015
- Upgraded Charles Iso-Boost installed on all (4) shore power lines. - 2015
- Air Homs, & compressor replaced and relocated. – 2015
- New A/C Chillers replaced with variable speed high efficiency chillers with upgraded remote-control panels. - 2016
- Near the end of the engine warranty period the owner had Caterpillar replace all head gaskets, exhaust gaskets to risers, water pumps and both alternators under CAT warranty. While they had the engines under repair, CAT also replaced both intercoolers/aftercoolers as a customer pay item. – 2017
- Both A/C raw and cooling pumps renewed – 2018
- Hot water heater replaced - 2018
- Engine Room, Mains and Genset sound shields repainted – 2018
- All Genset sound shield insulation replaced – 2019
- New maintenance free Genset batteries – 2019
- Propellers R & R tuned up and rebalanced to ''S" Class. – 2019
- New LED Underwater lights – 2020
- Water maker membranes and filters replaced – 2020
- Cat C-32 800HP (A $363,000.00 upgraded option)
- Brownie Scuba tank refill system.
- Oil change system for Main engines and Gensets
- Teak decks lower, non-skid on upper decks
- Upgraded Marlow Lounge Seats installed on forward deck
- Cockpit has "L" shaped seating area forward, a large high gloss teak table with spacious seating for (6). Forward facing aft seating also houses convenient underway secondary access to lazarette and crew quarters and there is a large on-deck lift up access hatch.
- New large Swim platform with cable masters, hot and cold shower, quick disconnect fitting for oil change system and dive ladder
- Marlow "Sprite" dinghy with 60hp Mercury 4 stroke engine
- Flag blue hull repainted in 2020
- S.S. Bruce (Starboard Anchor)
- 132 Lb. ULTRA Anchor system with self-righting swivel. (Port Anchor)
- 300' new anchor chain added for the Port Ultra Anchor.
- Upgraded Forward boarding gates installed with Tide Ride steps.
- Upgraded Low/High dock boarding accommodation installed.
- Removable Stainless-Steel Safety railing added to swim platform.
- Upgraded Masthead with powder coated custom design to accommodate more flags.
- All Cabin deck hatches removed and resealed.
- Swim platform deck hatch removed, covered with new teak (like all of the newest Marlow Explorers in the fleet), storage and stern thruster access now from aft lazarette. – 2018
- Two (2) Stidd helm chairs
- Large storage lockers
- Extended hard top
- Extended boat deck hard top
- S.S. sink with hot and cold-water faucet Refrigerator and ice maker
- Upgraded hard top access ladder.
- Grill safety valve and propane system renewed and increased propane bottles to 2 of the larger standard tanks. - 2016
- New AOC Outdoor Grill – 2020
- Large built in storage area with padded sunbeds.
- 3 Sided Flybridge enclosure
- 1,600lb davit
- Davit Hydraulic pump replaced - 2016