New to Market!
Owner's Change of Plans has brought this beautiful Pilothouse Cockpit Motoryacht to Market.
She is Held in a "Single Asset" LLC.
Features the sleek exterior styling that characterizes the E series but with the addition of a fishing cockpit, bringing the LOA to 81 feet. The open flybridge includes a full bar with a BBQ, refrigerator, ice maker and large seating are for 8; the area also provides a 1500 lb davit and space for a 15-foot tender.
With a 19' beam, Wild Duck offers immense interior volume throughout the yacht and features four staterooms plus crew quarters below deck. The Main Salon offers plenty of space and seating for guests and transitions smoothly into the fully-equipped galley, which incorporates a dayhead, large dinette area and a "hidden" helm station. Her interior décor is a beautiful combination of warm Walnut and Dark Camphor woods with neutral soft goods in a variety of textures and patterns. Wild Duck has wifi throughout with LAN-based and Cloud-based remote monitoring and control of Maretron panel switches.
Don't miss out on this lightly used, well maintained, quality built, Pilothouse Motor Yacht with all the Capabilities to Fish, Dive, and Beautifully entertain her owners and guests.
This Vessel is Captain Managed and maintained, and will not disappoint!
Recent upgrades and service:
- New Additional Sea Recovery 900 GPD water maker 9/22 (Total is 1800 GPD capable)
- New Main engine raw water pumps 9/22
- Main engines valve and fuel injector adjustments 7/22
- Complete Services main engine, gears, and generator 4/22
- New generators raw water pumps and heat exchangers 3/22
- Complete Air Con service with New chillers, New DDC control, New sea water pumps. 4/22
- Haul out with new bottom paint / Prop Speed for all running gear, props, bow & stern thrusters 4/22
- Complete ABT active fin stabilizer and Bow / Stern thruster service 4/22
- New Oberdorfer holding tank pump 4/22
- New Head Hunter salt water wash down pump 4/22
- Boat Gel Coat Polish and Wax top sides and hull 6/22
- 2 New Victron inverters with touch screen display 11/21
- Maretron display with smart phone / ipad interface
- Maxwell 3500 hydraulic windlass rebuild and service 2/22
- Stainless Steel Swim Platform Rails
- Removable Scuba gear drying rack in aft cockpit
- Scuba gear dressing bench in aft cockpit
- New rear view / aft deck camera