Ferretti Yachts 830HT
2010 • 83' (25.30 m)
2010 FERRETTI 830 HT MOTOR YACHT "MI RX" - NEW IN THE MARKET!
Welcome aboard the 2010 Ferretti Yachts 83' 830 HT "MI RX". She is a well-maintained vessel owned by a knowledgeable and experienced yachting family. This Ferretti Yachts 830HT is an ultra-premium branded RINA Class A luxury Italian motor yacht. She features a four-state room layout all with private heads including an on deck "day head" and two crew staterooms aft with a shared crew head. Her layout is magnificent for family yachting and perfectly suited for charter as well. This 2010 83' Ferretti offers full walk-around side decks allowing for easy line handling and exterior transit. She has a weather protected lower helm station and second helm station on the expansive flybridge. The flybridge features comfortable social seating, a hard top with a retractable canvas sunroof and wet bar for entertaining. The "MI RX" is a vessel that must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Make your appointment to see this 2010 Ferretti Yachts 83' 830HT "MI RX" today. You will not be disappointed!
|Sub Category:||Motor Yachts|
|LOA:||83' (25.30 m)|
|Engine Info:||MTU 12V2000 diesel 1800|horsepower Inboard|
|Location:||Fort Lauderdale, FL US|
- Ferretti RINA CLASS A quality
- 12V 2000 series MTU engines, 1800 hp each
- (2) UPGRADED 31 KW generators, (1) gen can run all ship systems (orig. 23 KW gens could not)
- (2) Zero Speed Anti Roll Mitsubishi stabilizers MSM-4000
- (2) water makers (service required)
- All new teak decks
- Bow and stern thrusters
- Spectacular layout featuring 4-strm 4-head, full beam master, day head and crew aft
- Large aft deck with teak table and seating
- Aft deck controls
- Large fly bridge for entertaining
- Walk around side decks
- Huge salon and hull side windows for natural light on all decks
- Custom automated blinds in salon
- Custom Black out blinds in staterooms
- Updated Garmin unit on bridge
- Updated salon and bridge ice makers
- Underwater lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.