- MTU 10V2000 Series 1500HP M93
- (2) Driving Stations, (5) Docking Stations
- Water Maker (1400GPD)
- Spot Zero (Plumbed Into Water Maker)
- A/SEA Converter (Global Boat)
- A/C Chiller Systems
- Hydraulic Bow/Stern Thruster (PTO on Port & STBD Generator)
- Head Hunter Waste Treatment System For Black Water Tank
- New Swim Platform Teak (May 2020)
- Service Naiad Stabilizers (May 2020)
- Service Davit (May 2020)
- Service Spot Zero (May 2020)
- Service Both Generators (May 2020)
- (4) New Under Water Lights (May 2020)
- Props Tuned (May 2020)
- Shafts Reconditioned (May 2020)
- New Cutlass Bearings (May 2020)
- Re-Galvanize Anchor Chain (May 2020)
- Ceramic Coated Entire Boat (May 2020)
- (2) Coats Of Bottom Paint (May 2020)
- Prop Speed (May 2020)
- 3000 Hour Service Completed
SEAS THE MOMENT features a four stateroom, plus aft crew arrangement with a separate master stateroom accessed from the main salon. The 85 Mariner's success in the marketplace is also attributed to a large aft deck and fly bridge, walk-around access, and incredible sea keeping ability.
SEAS THE MOMENT features a great four stateroom, plus aft crew arrangement of any yacht ever built.
The Salon features a comfortable L-shaped settee with chairs, state-of-the-art entertainment, and a large formal Dining area forward and excellent visibility out.
The Pilothouse arrangement places both upper & lower helm stations on centerline for exceptional visibility. Port and starboard Pilothouse doors ensure easy access to side decks.
The Galley and Day Head are located at Pilothouse level adjacent to the Day Head and aft of the forward-facing dining settee. This Dinette arrangement allows everyone to enjoy the cruise together. All together there are four separate dining areas for unsurpassed versatility and gracious entertaining.
The full-beam private Master cabin is accessed by a separate staircase from the main Salon. Forward there are two VIP Staterooms plus a twin bed cabin accessed from the Pilothouse stairway. All of these cabins feature en-suite heads.
The Captain's and Crew Quarters are located aft of the full-beam Engine Room, and are easily accessed from both the Aft Deck and the Swim Platform.