ENTICER, Contract #228, was the 1st of two Mathis-Trumpy's commissioned by Chicago Meatpacking Millionaire Mr. Joseph M. Cudahy who christened her as INNISFAIL. The yacht sailed seasonally between his homes in Chicago, IL and Palm Beach FL until Mr. Cudahy took delivery of his 2nd Mathis-Trumpy in 1939. She was then sold and became (in correct order) SEA CALL, VADU, VARIETY, MINERVA and finally ENTICER.
In 2002, ENTICER had a significant refit by the capable hands at Brooklin Boatyard in Maine. She was structurally rebuilt and many of her systems renewed. In 2006, she came into the care of McMillen Yachts in Newport, RI who have since, leading up to her most recent refit in 2015, spent in excess of 2 million dollars to bring her to her current "concourse" condition. ENTICER now sails seasonally, every other year, between New England, the Chesapeake and South Florida / Bahamas. She is fully crewed and impeccably maintained.
Sleeps 8 in the owner's party in 4 staterooms consisting of 3 Queens and 1 Twin. Two of the cabins have their own private heads and two cabins share a head. (Please view attached layout) Generous lounging spaces can be found throughout the yacht with dining capability for 8 accommodated on the fantail, boat deck and in the dining saloon.
For entertainment, Satellite Television, as well as wireless internet, is available throughout the yacht's social and private spaces. A JVC stereo system is also available and piped inside and out.
Machinery and Electrical
- (2) 225hp John Deere Diesel Engines
- (1) 20kw Northern Lights Generator
- (1) 32kw Kohler Generator
- (1) 40gal Hot Water Tank
- 1200 Gallon Per Day Water Maker
- Hydraulic Bow Thruster
- Seakeeper Gyro "At Rest" Stabilizer System
- Air Conditioning with Reverse Cycle Heat
- 12-volt / 24-volt DC Electrical System
- 110-volt / 220-volt AC Electrical System
- (85) Type II Life Jackets
- (5) Throwable Life Rings
- (5) Rule 2200gph Bilge Pumps
- Engine Driven Auxiliary Bilge Pump / Fire Pump
- Fire Alarms
- Fire Pump
- 250lb Anchor
- All USCG Required Safety Gear and modern Navigational Equipment
- 50-Person Life Raft
- USCG Sub Chapter T Inspected Passenger Vessel for 62 Passengers plus Crew
- 17' Dyer Glamour Girl Tender
- 430DL Novurania Hard-Bottom Inflatable Tender
In a truly unique first time opportunity, a few Shares of ENTICER are publically available to qualified individuals. The yacht is professionally managed, fully crewed, and maintained by the experts at McMillen Yachts eliminating nearly every headache of traditional yacht ownership. Step aboard and experience all the comforts of a modern day superyacht in the 1935 timeless elegance of one of America's truly historic yachts.
Minimum Share: 5% at $200,000 (a few shares are available)
Annual Minimum Usage Requirement: 8 days per year at the "Partner" rate of $4,200 per day exclusive of operating expenses (Provisioning, Fuel, Dockage and Crew Gratuity)