Agave is an exceptional long-range cruiser designed to cross the oceans of the world and cruise the islands in luxury, comfort and complete dependability. Nonetheless, she is also the perfect weekender for a quick get-away or to entertain family and friends. Equipped with a custom bar area on aft and upper decks allows for spacious entertaining. Agave features new exterior soft goods and custom exterior sunshades. She is only vessels in her class with 7 staterooms plus crew quarters! This Marlow yacht stretches over 100 feet and is constructed to the rigorous standards of ABS and Lloyd's Register Ocean Class A. Like other Marlow yachts, Agave was built without wood framing or stringers and her hull was designed around the unique Marlow Velocijet Strut Keels, which is credited to enhancing guidance and stability. And this is just the beginning.
Agave has just completed a lengthy re-fit. The galley/dining area has been completely redesigned by the HCBW design team. Agave now boasts a state-of-the-art FULL galley/dining area. This includes new Sub-Zero under counter stainless appliances, Wolf 4 burner stove top and stainless Wolf oven along with a full-size Bosch stainless dish washer. Adding to the lineup is a Miele built in coffee/cappuccino machine, and a GE Advantium stainless speed oven. With all new custom cabinetry to match, a custom island and countertops, this new galley provides a complete dining experience like no other. It provides both a unique dining and socializing area with all the comforts of home.
An incredibly distinctive feature as you enter the Salon is the Pillared custom sculptured glass divider that changes colors with lighting effects and contains a large pop-up television. Just beyond the sculptured glass is the new galley/dining area, which enjoys its own doorway to the side deck to make provisioning a breeze. The upper deck sky-lounge and command bridge are well arranged with plenty of space, a comfortable corner settee with table, and a day head. Just outside the sundeck is an outdoor country kitchen, complete with bar, and a built-in gas barbeque, along with a Jacuzzi spa.
The master suite is conveniently located forward on the main deck, offering owners a wonderful panoramic view out of large windows. The master head offers the incredible hand-carved white Sichuan marble tub, his and hers hand-carved marble sink basins, and a simply stunning black Shanxi granite floor.
Guests are also well accommodated below deck with six additional staterooms offering a variety of space for 14, including an exceptionally master suite in addition to two mirrored staterooms, two cabins with double berths and a spacious V-birth with side bunks perfect for the kids along with 8 heads. A mini galley located in the lower foyer is convenient for guests staying aboard to feel at home. The private crew's quarters, located aft of the engines, are also well situated with their own mini galley Captains and Mates berths.
There is an alarm system throughout the boat. The forward section of the vessel has a watertight bulkhead and door. There is a central vacuum system throughout the yacht as well. And as with all Marlow's, there are no laminate materials used, only quality woods. Agave has Burmese Teak, Holly and Bamboo.
Another unique attribute to Agave is Marlow's innovation in the use of Full Stack Infusion, which won international awards for providing a sleek hull design that offers exceptional fuel mileage. Her top speed is approximately 29 knots at 2300 RPM with a comfortable cruising speed of approximately 22 knots at 1900 RPM, and a range of approximately 4,000 nautical miles at 9 knots. She is powered by twin 1800HP Caterpillar C-32 engines with only 1374 operational hours, in addition to the two Onan 32kw generators, a full complement of Garmin electronics will direct you to any local or foreign port of call.
• AGM (Absorbed glass mat) no maintenance batteries
• Air conditioning in engine room and crew cabin
• (2) Onan generators, 32 kW, 2,394 hrs. (complete service 1/2021)
• New gen batteries
• All house batteries new
• Naiad 60 hp bow thruster
• Naiad 30 hp stern thruster
• (4) Glendinning cable masters, 100-amp, 2 bow and 2 stern
• Morse electronic controls
• Morse remote station engine controls tethered plug-in
• Sea Recovery 1400 GPD Aquamatic watermaker (with remote control at helm and UV treatment)
• Yacht Controller controls both engines, thrusters, and air horn, new 2017
• Headhunter fresh water system, 110V / 24V
• Windlasses are hydraulic and integrated with hydraulic stabilizer and thruster system
• Storage bracket in lazarette with Fortress FX125 anchor
• Davit upgraded to 2200 lb. telescoping
• Drinking water system, 24 VDC
• Dimmers on interior lighting in master stateroom, main salon, and galley
• LED courtesy lighting on the exterior decks - Cantalupi model "Storm"
• (2) Wing control stations with engine / thruster control
• Reverso fuel polishing system
• (2) Outback 4 kW inverters run in parallel for increased off grid enjoyment
• 1" Extra Soundown lead foam insulation to all decks and bulkheads
• Stainless-steel main engine exhaust wrapped with high temp phenolic resin with black carbon wrapping
• Smart "Y" 100-amp adapter with cross over to allow for single 100amp plug in when reduced load usage is desired
• (8) LED flood lights for docking from command bridge hardtop, 2 facing forward, 2 on each port and starboard sides, and 2 facing aft (new 03/2021)
• CO2 detectors throughout the boat
• New smoke detectors throughout
• Alarm system
• 1,000-Hour service completed
• New chillers, 138,000 BTU - New 4/2022
• New extended wi-fi system Aigean (2.4G and 5G capable
• Complete systems recertification, upgrade and maintenance completed late 2017 / early 2018
• Stabilizers serviced October 2020
• New CAT aftercoolers, 01/2022